Champaign IL Home Inspection
We’re motivated to lend a hand as you transition into your newly purchased house with a Champaign IL home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased dwelling is a big opportunity. You can let our team at Healthy Homes Inspection Services, LLC free you to focus on making your family ready for the new home.
Our crew will take the nervousness out of your move with a complete Champaign IL air quality inspection!
Ever since 2014, our professionals at Healthy Homes Inspection Services, LLC have done radon testing for the Champaign IL, and Central Illinois areas.
Home Inspection Services; What We Are Looking For
The best Champaign IL sewer inspections are offered by certified pros. Here is what our Healthy Homes Inspection Services, LLC staff will look for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We inspect that the outside doors seal and secure effectively
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the window weatherproofings operate efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and confirm that the safety sensor functions effectively
Property Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: We verify that the siding or other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals inspect that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roof sealant: Our professionals inspect that valleys in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage check: Our professionals check landscape slope, surface rain flow, and vegetation to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and ventilation system: We use heating to confirm the mechanisms are working efficiently.
- Cooling system: We view the AC unit, to inspect if the buttons are operating correctly.
- Features review: Our professionals make sure that your HVAC systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros identify any rotting of wood contacting with earth.
- Water leak: We document any signs of present water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: We look over any evidence of wooden framework in contact with foundation disruption, like evidence of plaster breaks, masonry fissures, off-square door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Framing wood inspection: Our professionals look over any damage to or penetration of frame wood that might present a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter check: Our professionals validate that your electric metering and base are operating properly.
- Security review: Our home inspection pros check that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Protective hardware inspection: We make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include grounded switches.
Champaign IL Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main valves: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heating review: Our professionals look over the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply inspection: We look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our home inspection pros test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Healthy Homes Inspection Services, LLC for Champaign IL Home Inspection
If you partner with our team of Champaign IL home inspection experts, you can count on us to deliver quality roof inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Champaign IL home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 217-649-4791!