Decatur IL Home Inspection
We’re looking forward to lending a hand as you move into your new dwelling with a Decatur IL home inspection!
Moving into a brand new house is an exciting moment. You can let our crew at Healthy Homes free you to pay attention to making your family ready for the new home. Our crew will take the stress out of your new home with a thorough Decatur IL home inspection!
Ever since 2014, our pros at Healthy Homes have delivered rigorous home inspections for the Decatur IL, and Central Illinois communities.
Home Inspection: What We Check
The most reliable Decatur IL home inspections are delivered by certified technicians. These are what our Healthy Homes staff will look for:
Decatur IL Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We verify that the external doors shut and latch successfully
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros document that the window gaskets act correctly
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and make sure that the optical sensor works effectively
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection
- External walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding or other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim check: Our professionals verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals validate that joints in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage: Our professionals check yard angle, surface water flow, and vegetation to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and air-flow system: Our professionals use the heating system to make certain the buttons are working correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals view the air conditioning unit, to make certain the buttons function efficiently.
- Features check: Our professionals document that your heating and air conditioning systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any trace of wooden framework touching with soil.
- Water leak: Our professionals look over any symptoms of active water penetration.
- Foundation review: Our home inspection pros test any evidence of wooden framing contacting of foundation shifting, like symptoms of drywall fissures, stonework fissures, out-of-alignment door frames, and non-level floorboards.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros view any knicks to or boring of framing wood that might present a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter review: Our professionals check that your electric metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Safety inspection: Our home inspection pros document that the electrical service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Safety devices inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Power switches & receptacles: We look over several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes GFCI switches.
Decatur IL Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main controls: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heater: Our professionals review the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros review water pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Healthy Homes for Decatur IL Home Inspections
When you work with our team of Decatur IL radon testing pros, you can count on us to deliver outstanding house inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Decatur IL home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 217-649-4791!