Tuscola IL Home Inspection
Our team is prepared to help you transition into your newly purchased property with a Tuscola IL home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased property is a great opportunity. You can let our group at Healthy Homes help you focus on making your loved ones organized for the new home. We’ll take the tension out of your move with a thorough Tuscola IL home inspection!
Since 2014, our experts at Healthy Homes have given intensive home inspections for the Tuscola IL, and, Central Illinois areas.
Home Inspection Services- What We Are Looking For
With our team, our Tuscola IL home inspections are provided by certified experts. Here’s what our Healthy Homes staff will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We verify that the outside doors seal and lock correctly
- Home windows: Our professionals verify that the outside gaskets function efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and document that the safety sensor operates properly
Tuscola IL House Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals check that the external walls or other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our professionals verify that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roof joints: We make sure that seams in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: We take a look at landscape angle, surface water flow, and plant life to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & vent system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heating to check the buttons are operating properly.
- Air conditioning system inspection: Our home inspection pros review the air conditioning unit, to confirm the mechanisms function efficiently.
- Operations check: Our home inspection pros ensure that your heating and AC systems operate successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any evidence of wood in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion inspection: We look over any signs of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab check: Our home inspection pros view any degradation of wood in contact with foundation movement, like degradation of sheetrock fissures, stonework cracks, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood: We review any damage to or penetration of framing wood that may anticipate a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering review: Our professionals validate that your electrical metering and base are functioning well.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Safety hardware: We verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our professionals review several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Tuscola IL Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shutoff valve: We validate that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating: We inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: Our home inspection pros review all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains acting correctly
- Sump pumps: technicians review bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Healthy Homes for Tuscola IL Home Inspection
If you team up with our company of Tuscola IL home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to provide quality property inspections on a fast timeline.
To see our Tuscola IL home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 217-649-4791!