Mahomet IL Home Inspection
At Healthy Homes, our team is ready to assist you to move into your upcoming property with a Mahomet IL home inspection!
Buying a new property is a huge opportunity. Let our team at Healthy Homes free you to focus on making your family organized for the transition. Our team will take the stress out of your move with a complete Mahomet IL home inspection!
Starting in 2014, our technicians at Healthy Homes have provided extensive home inspections for the Mahomet IL, and Central Illinois communities.
Mahomet IL Home Inspection- What We Are Checking
At Healthy Homes, our Mahomet IL home inspections are delivered by certified experts. These are what our Healthy Homes crew will investigate:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We establish that the outside doors seal and secure correctly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals document that the outside gaskets work properly
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and verify that the safety sensor functions correctly
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Structural walls: We verify that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are fit
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros document that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roof flashing: Our professionals ensure that joints in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We document driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros look over property angle, surface water flow, and plant life to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals make use of the heater and furnace to inspect the buttons are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioner, to validate the buttons work effectively.
- Features review: Our home inspection pros confirm that your AC and heating systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any trace of wood in contact with dirt.
- Water leak: We view any evidence of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab review: Our professionals identify any symptoms of wooden framework touching of foundation disruption, like traces of sheetrock fissures, masonry cracks, lopsided door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Integral wood check: We review any damage to or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural durability concern.
Mahomet IL Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering inspection: We make sure that your electrical meter and base act efficiently.
- Safety check: We validate that the electric conduit is grounded and linked well.
- Safety hardware: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Light switches & receptacles: We view several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heater inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals review all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains to operate efficiently
- Sump pumps: technicians inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Select Healthy Homes for Mahomet IL Home Inspections
When you team up with our company of Mahomet IL home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to provide quality residential inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our Mahomet IL home inspectors for your home services, call us over today at 217-649-4791!