Normal IL Home Inspection
We are looking forward to assisting you to move into your new home with a Normal IL home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new home is an exhilarating moment. Allow our team at Healthy Homes to assist you to focus on getting your household ready for the change. We’ll take the strain out of your acquisition with an in-depth Normal IL home inspection!
Ever since 2014, our experts at Healthy Homes have supplied rigorous home inspections for the Normal IL and Central Illinois areas.
Home Inspection; What We Inspect
Our Normal IL home inspections are delivered by trained technicians. This is what our Healthy Homes team will look for:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We ensure that the outside doors shut and latch effectively
- Household windows: We confirm that the window weatherproofings act effectively
- Garage door: We use the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor operates correctly
Home Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding or other wall covers are healthy
- Roof trim check: Our professionals document that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roof joints: We inspect that seams in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: We take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow review: We check property grading, surface water drainage, and vegetation to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & vent system: We operate the heating system to inspect the mechanisms are working correctly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioner, to ensure the mechanisms act correctly.
- Operations inspection: We validate that your heating and AC systems function properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We inspect any symptoms of wood in touch with dirt.
- Water leak review: Our home inspection pros record all signs of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: Our home inspection pros identify any degradation of wooden framing in contact with foundation movement, like signs of plaster breaks, brick breaks, out-of-alignment door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Integral wood check: Our professionals identify any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that may create a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter inspection: Our professionals make certain that your electrical metering and base are acting correctly.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electrical service is grounded and linked properly.
- Protection hardware check: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals look over several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shutoff valve: Our professionals ensure that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heating review: Our home inspection pros look over the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply check: Our professionals review all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals test sinks, tubs, and showers for drains acting correctly
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros inspect bilge pumps that are accessible