Monticello IL Home Inspection
Our crew is ready to lend a hand as you move into your upcoming house with a Monticello IL home inspection!
Acquiring a new house is a great occasion. Please let our team at Healthy Homes free you to pay attention to making your household prepared for the new home. At Healthy Homes, our team will take the tension out of your purchase with a thorough Monticello IL home inspection!
Starting in 2014, our pros at Healthy Homes have supplied in-depth home inspections for the Monticello IL, and Central Illinois areas.
Home Inspection: What We Look For
With our team, our Monticello IL home inspections are given by trained technicians. Here is what our Healthy Homes staff will search for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We prove that the outside doors close and secure successfully
- Exterior windows: Our professionals make certain that the rubber weatherproofings function correctly
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and make certain that the optical sensor works properly
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our professionals check that the siding and other wall materials are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros confirm that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals make sure that joints in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros document property grading, surface rain flow, and vegetation to identify any potential water leak problems
Monticello IL HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: We make use of the heater to confirm the mechanisms are operating properly.
- Air conditioning system inspection: Our home inspection pros view the air conditioning unit, to make certain the controls act effectively.
- Functionality check: Our professionals make sure that your HVAC systems act effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any symptoms of wooden framing contacting with soil.
- Water penetration inspection: Our home inspection pros review all evidence of active water penetration.
- Foundation: Our professionals view any rotting of wooden framing contacting of foundation movements, like symptoms of sheetrock breaks, masonry cracks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven floors.
- Integral wood: Our professionals test any notching or drilling of framing wood that can anticipate a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter review: We document that your electrical meter and base are operating effectively.
- Security review: We check that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Security hardware check: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros review several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply controls: We verify that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water boiler inspection: Our home inspection pros review the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: Our professionals inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: We review tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting efficiently
- Sump pumps check: We view water pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Healthy Homes for Monticello IL Home Inspection
Once you work with our company of Monticello IL home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to provide quality residential inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our Monticello IL home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 217-649-4791!