Urbana IL Home Inspection
We are ready and waiting to lend a hand as you transition into your brand new house with an Urbana IL home inspection!
Moving into a brand new house is a huge moment. Please let our group at Healthy Homes help you focus on getting your loved ones organized for the move. At Healthy Homes, our team will take the tension out of your move with a thorough Urbana IL home inspection!
Ever since 2014, our pros at Healthy Homes have offered detailed home inspections for the Urbana IL, and Central Illinois areas.
Home Inspection Services- What We Search For
The best Urbana IL home inspections are provided by qualified specialists. These are what our Healthy Homes crew will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We validate that the external doors shut and secure efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the window seals act correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and make sure that the safety sensor functions successfully
Home Outside Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the exterior siding or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros document that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roof joints: We confirm that joints in the roof have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros document yard slope, surface water flow, and plant life to identify any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and air-flow system: Our professionals use the heating system to check the mechanisms are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system inspection: Our home inspection pros test the air conditioning system, to make certain the buttons operate effectively.
- Features check: We inspect that your air conditioning and heating systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We inspect any signs of wooden framework touching with earth.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals review all signs of current water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals inspect any rotting of wooden framing in contact with foundation disruption, like rotting of plaster fissures, stonework fissures, misaligned door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Integral wood review: Our professionals view any destruction of or drilling of frame wood can create a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electric metering and base are acting properly.
- Safety review: Our home inspection pros document that the electrical service is grounded and linked properly.
- Security hardware review: Our professionals make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals review several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes GFI switches.
Urbana IL Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water heater inspection: Our professionals inspect the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: We test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros look over water pumps that are accessible
Why Healthy Homes for Urbana IL Home Inspections
If you work with our company of Urbana IL radon testing pros, you can trust us to deliver quality house inspections on a fast timeline.